Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a new Dissidia game from Square Enix that was released on December 30th, 2018 for Android and IOS. If you are new to this game, you can download it here, or if you want to know the general guides about this game, you can check it here. In this section we want to give you Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia tips for beginners.
You can raise your characters’ level by gaining the experience from missions and quests. By raising your characters’ level you can unlock more characters’ ability to help you complete the missions. If you want to raise your characters’ level you can just simply follow the story and complete the quests. But if you want to raise your level faster you can follow this steps.
- Take advantage of the 2X Exp event. Raise your characters who have 2X Exp first. Max their level first by finishing the quests.
- Take advantage of the limited time Characters Event to raise your characters’ level by finishing the quests. It gives more experience than the story quests. Choose quest level that has a lower level than your characters’, do it several times until your characters’ level surpass about 5 more levels than the quest’s level then you can proceed to the next quest level.
- If there is no limited time Characters Event, you may take the main story quests, choose quests that has a lower level difficulty than your characters’ level and also has 2 or more battles. Do it several times until you surpass the level and proceed to the quest that has higher level. By doing that, it can save your time in raising characters’ level.
- Spend all of your SP in the World of Illusion to get some rewards and raising your experience before you take another quests and your rank goes up because when your rank goes up, your SP will be fully restored.
- Some players use Cycle Quest to raise their characters’ level. But I think use this Quest only to collect the crystals materials, and take the highest quest level with your best party because this quest can only be taken 10 times a day. You will waste your chance if you use this quest to raise your characters’ level.
Change Support Characters
Many players are confuse about how to change the support characters so they can brag one of their characters to their friends. Here are the steps.
- Go to setting in the home page
- User data
- Change Support
- Drag and drop the chosen character.
Clear Without Taking Breaks
When you clear the missions target you will receive some rewards like diamonds or materials. In order to clear mission targets, you need to complete some tasks like Clear without any Kos, Clear within certain turns, clear without taking breaks, or inflict certain breaks. For the three tasks (Clear without any Kos, Clear within certain turns, inflicts certain breaks) are quite simple, but for clear without taking breaks is quite tricky. Here are some tips to complete that task.
- Pay attention to the enemy’s attack target. When your character is targeted, do not use HP attack to the enemy, instead use only BRV attack even though your BRV points are full. Because after you use the HP attack to your enemy, your BRV points will be zero, and enemy can inflict break on you if your BRV points left zero.
- If you want to deal a HP attack, choose your characters who are not targeted.
- Besides, you also need to pay attention to the battle turn. You can do your HP attack if you think you can finish your enemy before they get their turn.
If you cannot complete all the mission targets, you may take several times by completing the targets one by one.
Get a High Score
Another task to get a “Complete” on a quest is by completing the score target. There are three factors to get a high score which are: Turn, Hp lost (minus HP recovery), and BRV Breaks taken.
- Turn – Make sure you finish the quest as fast as possible
- HP Lost – Try not to lose a lot of HP.
- BRV breaks taken – Take just few BRV break. A fewer BRV break taken a higher score you will be granted.
Limit Break Gear
You can increase your Gear rarity by limit breaking them. By limit breaking your gear, it will also increase the CP which will help you will your characters’ ability.
- Limit breaks can be done by enhancing your characters’ gear with the same gear.
- Limit breaks can be done by enhancing your characters’ gear with power stones
- You can get a power stone by selling your 5 stars weapon.
- You can limit break your gear up to 3 times. Maxing out weapon or armor levels after three limit breaks turn Affinity abilities into passive abilities and increase gear’s rarity.
Those are 5 Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia tips for beginners. Hope those tips will be very helpful.