All Auto Chess Synergy Effects

Auto Chess Synergy EffectsAuto Chess is a strategy game that allows you to create your own troops and strategy. In this game, it is not only about leveling up your troops or getting highest level, but you also need to pay attention to the synergy of your troops. What is synergy? Synergy is when you put the same race or class on the chess board together. This synergy has different effect depends on your troops number, race and class. So, here is the list of all auto chess synergy effects. In this list, there are 24 kinds of synergy effect and we categorize it according to the Race Synergy and Class Synergy.

RACEAuto Chess Synergy Effects

  1. Divinity (2 units)
    • 1 Divinity: Reduces all ally’s skill CD by 50%, if there is no any other Race synergy activated except Divinity
    • 2 Divinities: Reduces all ally’s skill CD by 50%, if there is no any other Race synergy activated except Divinity.
  2. Feathered (9 units)
    • 3 Feathered: All friendly Feathered have 20% chance of evasion
    • 6 Feathered: All friendly Feathered have 25% chance of evasion
  3. Goblin (6 units)
    • 3 Goblins: Grant a random ally +12 armor and +10 HP regen
    • 6 Goblins: Grant all allies +12 armor and +10 HP regen
  4. Spirit (4 units)
    • 2 Spirits: All friendly Spirits have 30% chance to turn the attacker into stone for 4 seconds
    • 4 Spirits: All allies have 30% chance to turn the attacker into stone for 4 seconds
  5. Marine (4 units)
    • 2 Marines: All Allies have +30% Magic Resistance
    • 4 Marines: All Allies have +30% Magic Resistance
  6. Egersis (4 units)
    • 2 Egersis: All enemies have -4 armor
    • 4 Egersis: All enemies have -6 armor
  7. Dwarf (2 units)
    • 1 Dwarf: Increase 2 grids of attack range
  8. Beast (6 units)
    • 2 Beasts: All Allies and summoned units ATK DMG +10%
    • 4 Beasts: All Allies and summoned units ATK DMG +15%
    • 6 Beasts: All Allies and summoned units ATK DMG +20%
  9. Human (7 units)
    • 2 Humans: All friendly Humans have 20% chance to silence target for 4 seconds when attacking
    • 4 Humans: All friendly Humans have 25% chance to silence target for 4 seconds when attacking
    • 6 Humans: All friendly Humans have 30% chance to silence target for 4 seconds when attacking
  10. Dragon (3 units)
    • 3 Dragons: All friendly Dragons have 100 Mana when battle starts
  11. Cave Clan (4 units)
    • 2 Cave Clans: All friendly Cave Clan max HP +250
    • 4 Cave Clans: All friendly Cave Clan max HP +300
  12. Glacier (4 units)
    • 2 Glaciers: All friendly Glacier Clan Attack Speed +35%
    • 4 Glaciers: All allies Attack Speed +35%
  13. Demon (5 units)
    • 1 Demon: Deals 50% extra pure damage to the target. Active when you control only one kind of demon on the chessboard
  14. Kira (1 unit)
    • 1`Kira: All Allies Max HP +5%

CLASSAuto Chess Synergy Effects

  1. Mage (8 units)
    • 3 Mages: All enemies Magic Resistance -35%
    • 6 Mages: All enemies Magic Resistance -45%
  2. Warrior (10 units)
    • 3 Warriors: All friendly Warriors armor +5
    • 6 Warriors: All friendly Warriors armor +7
    • 9 Warriors: All friendly Warriors armor +9
  3. Mech (5 units)
    • 2 Mechs: All friendly Mechs HP Regen +15
    • 4 Mechs: All friendly Mechs HP Regen +25
  4. Warlock (6 units)
    • 3 Warlocks: All Allies attack and spell have 20% lifesteal
    • 6 Warlocks: All Allies attack and spell have 25% lifesteal
  5. Hunter (6 units)
    • 3 Hunters: All friendly Hunters attack DMG +35 and 35% chance to pierce evasion
    • 6 Hunters: All friendly Hunters attack DMG +45 and 45% chance to pierce evasion
  6. Druid (4 units)
    • 2 Druids: Can rank up 1-Star druid to 2-Star Druid with only 2 (1-Star) same unit Druids
    • 4 Druids: Can rank up 2-Star druid to 3-Star Druid with only 2 (2-Star) same unit Druids
  7. Knight (6 units)
    • 2 Knights: All friendly Knights every 3 seconds have 25% chance to cast a shield which has 75% Magic Resistance and 30 Armor for 3 seconds
    • 4 Knights: All friendly Knights every 3 seconds have 30% chance to cast a shield which has 75% Magic Resistance and 30 Armor for 3 seconds
  8. Shaman (2 units)
    • 2 Shamans: When battle starts, turns a random enemy into penguin for 6 seconds
  9. Assassin (8 units)
    • 3 Assassins: All friendly Assassins have 15% chance to deal 300% DMG Critical Hit
    • 6 Assassins: All friendly Assassins have 15% chance to deal 400% DMG Critical Hit
  10. Witcher (2 units)
    • 1 Witcher: This piece deems to be an enemy Demon
    • 2 Witchers: All friendly demons deem to be one Demon

Those are all Auto Chess Synergy effects that are available in the game. This list will be updated along with the game update.

Hope this list is useful.

Thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Auto Chess Synergy Effects

Auto Chess Synergy Effects

Auto Chess Synergy Effects

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *