Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a new Dissidia game which is released by Square Enix on 30th January. If you do not play this game and you want to play it, you can download this game for Android and IOS here. For you who have been playing this game and looking for some guide, here are some Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Guides.
The first Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia guides is about its story itself. This Dissidia Final Fantasy Omnia has a similar story to Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
Darkness converges upon us, and the world crumbles before our very eyes. What was once a sanctuary for the weary has now become a battlefield.
Long ago, two deities; Genesis of Destruction Spiritus and Imperious Tutelar Materia – look up the mantle of the old gods. They warped the fabric of time and space to create a new world – a world they populated with warriors from other realms.
In the name of the gods these men and women were forced to fight day and night without reprieve. The strain of such hard-fought battle, however, soon grew to be too great. Their battered bodies failing them, their shattered spirits sent out a cry to help. Their peals were answered. The crystal, heading their call, demanded the gods give them respite.
And thus this world, where these warriors could finally rest, was brought to existence.
Not long after the creation, the Torsions began to appear.
It was from their gaping maws that an army of terrible fiends surged forth, plunging our lands into chaos. If nothing is done, soon neighboring realms, too, will begin to feel the effects of impending darkness.
Summoned by this threat, Mog, the guardian spirit has awoken. He was taken a vow to help gather heroes capable of delivering us from destruction.
There is, however, little time. Torsions are appearing at a faster rate and threaten to unravel the very fabric of the universe itself. If left uncheck, soon there may be nothing left to save. So we turn to you.
“Your will to protect the world will give our heroes strength when they need it most. Your words will give their swords direction. And your heart will give us the guidance we need to uncover the truth. Now go forth friend, and trust yourself as the light trusts in you.”
The next Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia guides is about characters that can be played in this game.
- There are many characters that you can play from Final Fantasy I till Final Fantasy XV, even Final Fantasy Type O.
- At the beginning, you are given Warrior of Light, Vivi, and Rem as your first party member. As the story goes, you can find and get others characters.
- There are 25 Final Fantasy Characters that you can collect from five chapters. They are separated in their own chapter with their own story.
- There are some additional characters that you can get through some random event. For example, you can get Squall and his Armor by joining the Squall event. It is a limited event, so if you miss it, perhaps you will never get that characters.
- You can level up your characters by getting the experience from the mission. The harder the mission, the more experience you can get.
- There is 2x Exp Event that appears randomly for some characters. At that time those characters will get 2x experience after finishing the mission. Make used of that the 2x Exp event to gain more experience.
- Level up your characters to unlock some ability that they have. You can equip up to 2 abilities for your characters.
- You can also strengthened your characters by raising characters’ crystal Level. By leveling up the crystal level, you can add your characters with some abilities such as passive abilities and command abilities. Beside that you can also increase their stats. You need to collect the material to raise the crystal level. Those materials can be obtained from main mission or material event.
If you are confused which characters you want to choose for the late game, here are the basic characters’ stats information.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia guides number three is about the missions that will be faced.
- At the beginning you will be shown a great world map with separated areas. You have to clear each area by defeating the enemies or just following the story and view the cutscenes.
- There are some rewards that you can get by achieving certain target missions or scores. You should check the target first before start the battle.
- There are many ways to achieve a high battle score such as quickly defeating the enemies, taking a little HP damage, or taking no BRV breaks.
- When you completing a mission in some places, it will unlock multiple sites at once. You can choose any order you like.
- You can meet new allies in the sites that have allies face on them.
- The sites that have not been cleared will glow red.
- If you finish all the target mission (including the target scores) the sites’ status will be But if you just finish the mission partially, the status will be CLEARED. You should repeat the sites mission and achieve the targets in order to get the rewards.
- Make sure you complete all mission because there are some treasure boxes randomly appear if you finish some certain sites.
- If you meet a gate, it means there are some conditions to be met. Just tap on the gate to view what the conditions is.
- After clear all quests in the chapter, you can unlock hard mode. In the hard mode you will be faced with more difficult quests with, of course, higher experience point.
- By clearing the chapter, a new chapter will be appear.
This Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia guides section is about the Gear.
- Each character has their own type of weapon and has a compatibility with certain weapon and armor.
- Equip characters with their compatible gears. After you equip them with a certain gear, your characters will emit an aura and get status bonus. It is called Affinity Ability. If you only equip a compatible weapon, without the armor, their avatar picture’s background color will changed into purple. If you equip both compatible gears which are weapon and armor, the background color will be yellow.
- You can enhance your weapons and armors to increase their level and status. Enhancing weapons or armors require material and Gil (In Game Currency). Remember, by enhancing the gear, it will consume the materials and you will lose it.
- You can limit break your gears by enhancing it with the same gear.
- Maxing out weapon or armor levels after three limit breaks turn Affinity abilities into passive abilities and increase gear’s rarity.
- 5 stars gear can be Limit Break not only use the same gear, but also with power stones.
- You can get the power stones by selling your 5 stars weapons. Remember, you will not receive any power stone by selling 5 stars enhanced weapon and also by selling 5 stars armor.
- You can obtain weapons by drawing them. It costs some diamonds. You should not spam your diamonds in order to get the weapon that you like. Wait for the high chance weapon drawing events for the weapon that you like. You are more likely to get your weapon.
Next Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Guides is its Battle Mode.
- In the battle mode, there are two things that you should focus on. They are BRV and HP.
- It is a turn based battle mode.
- When you attack your enemy, you can perform two kinds of attacks which are BRV attack and HP attack.
- HP attack used for reducing enemy’s HP, and BRV attack used for stealing enemy’s BRV Points.
- You need BRV points in order to do HP attack. Total HP damage that enemy taken depends on your total BRV points when you perform the HP attack. This attack will emptied your BRV points that you have collected.
- When enemy’s bravery points drop to zero, it will inflicted with a BRV Break. BRV break gives you break bonus that will increase your BRV points, and also enemy’s turn will be delayed. This break bonus will be divided evenly to all party members.
- Enemy will be defeated when their HP drop to zero.
- You can switch your target by tapping to the enemy.
- There is a knock back attack that you can performed. When you attack the same enemy several times, the knock back icon is likely to appear, and you can perform the knock back attack.
- During knock back attack, you can deal BRV or HP attack without consuming a turn by performing chain attacks.
- You can check enemies’ status, your character’s ability status in the battle field by holding the icon.
- There is AUTO battle feature for you if you want to.
If we talk about Final Fantasy, we should not forget about its Summons. Here are Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Guides.
- You can equip Summon to your party. You can only equip one Summon to each party and that Summon can only be used once in a battle.
- There are 6 Summons that you can obtain. They are CHOCOBO, SYLPH, SHIVA, IFRIT, RAMUH, and ODIN.
- Each Summon has their unique BLESSING and ABILITY. You can see all their blessing and ability below.
- You can call forth your Summon when the Summon gauge is full and by tapping the Summon icon in the bottom right. You can check its status by tapping and holding it.
- While your Summon is active, your party max bravery increases for a set amount of turns. It also grants you with Blessing and their ability.
- You can obtain the Summons by Bind them. You need materials and Gil (in Game Currency) to bind a Summon. If you are ready to bind the Summon, its icon will shine.
- Enhance your Summons to increase their Blessing and Ability. Enhancing Summons require some materials. You can collect those material through the missions.
Next Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Guides are about Party
- You can assemble a party consist of 3 members. You can set a maximum of ten parties with different combination of party members. Arrange your party members according to the mission that you want to completed
- You can change the party member simply just drag the characters’ icon and switch to the party member.
- If you want to change the character’s status like weapon, armor, or abilities, you can tap and hold the character’s icon.
- You can make friend with other players by following them. There are many other stronger players out there, try to follow strong players.
- Your friend can join your battle, and you can receive help from them. During the battle, tap a friends’ character icon to swap your friend with one of your characters with a certain turns. Try to use your friend’s help at the right time.
- Following players will prioritize them on the support list, and players that follow each other get more turns when switching places in battles.
- You can check your friends, who you are following, and who followed you in the friend menu.
- Change your support character with a better character to help your friends in a battle. You can access it in the setting → user data → change support → just choose and drag the character that you wish.
- You can find some events in the game. There are limited time events and also all time event.
- For all time event, you can find World of Illusions and Co-Op Quest. While in the limited time events there are Cycle Quest and Character Event.
World of Illusion
- In the World of Illusion you can collect some useful materials to upgrade your Crystal Level, Summons, and Gear.
- The materials level that you get will depend on the World of Illusions level.
- In this event, unlike normal quest, you need SP to take on the World of Illusion.
- The higher the level, the more SP you need to take on that quest. But of course, the higher the level, and the more materials will you get.
- SP automatically refills over time, and max SP will increase when you rank up.
- Some characters will receive boosts in this event. The Characters who receive boost, their icon will glow and they will receive extra status.
- Co-op Quest is a cooperate quest between you and your friend. You will assemble a party consist of maximum three members, and all of you will fight together defeating enemies.
- You will receive two kind of rewards. One is mission reward which is diamond as a reward, and Co-Op rewards which is crystal materials as a reward after we finish the quest. The more friends that participate in battle, the more rewards you will receive.
- In this Co-Op quest, you can become a host or just a guest. If you choose to become a guest, you will not spend any Link Bell but you will not receive mission reward. As a guest you will be randomly placed in a party with the same quest.
- If you choose as a host, you will assemble a party. You can invite your friends to join your party, or you can choose free recruit to recruit other players who choose to play as a guest randomly.
- By playing as host, you need a Link Bell to join the quest. You can have maximum 5 Link Bells and they will be fully restored as a part of daily bonus. Besides, as a host you can receive both rewards which are mission rewards and co-op rewards.
- In the co-op quest, you can equip yourself with a Summon and use them to help you in the battle. But remember, Summon’s blessing will affect only the Summon’s Master
- You can also receive Co-op request from your friend. If you receive any co-op request, the friend icon will be turn red.
- Cycle Quest is a limited time event that give you many Crystal Level materials as the rewards. The Crystal materials type will be different, depends on the day. You can take Cycle Quest up to 10 times a day, or if you running out of your quota, you can use ticket.
- In Character Event you can gain new allies which appear randomly depends on the games’ update. For now there is a Squall’s event. In this Squall’s event you can get Squall, his weapon, and his armor by following the cutscene and quests.
- Try to spend all of your quota to join the event so you do not waste any of it.
Those are some Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Guides for you who want to master this dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia game. Hope this Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Guides will be very helpful