Have you ever found some interesting videos in Facebook, want to download it and watch it later? Facebook has a feature to save the video, but this feature just save the video page, not the video itself. If you want to download Facebook video and save it in your hard drive you can follow this steps.
- Find the video that you want to download.
- Copy the video URL. In desktop you can right click on the video and copy the URL. In the Mobile mode you can tap the three dots at the right corner and copy the link.
- Open a new tab in your browser and go to the one of these website to download Facebook video. https://www.fbdown.net/, https://en.savefrom.net , https://download-fb-video.com , https://keepvid.com/sites/download-facebook-video.html
- Paste the video URL in the provided space.
- Choose and download the video format.
Those are some steps how to download Facebook video. If you want to find some interesting feature related to Facebook, you can find it here.