As you know, you can collect many Tales in the Dragon Raja game and these tales are divided into three categories: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Bronze is the easiest and fastest tale to finish, while Gold is the hardest and longest tale to finish. Even some of the Gold tales need 2 days to finish. In the other section, we have discussed the Bronze and Gold tale. in this section, we will give you the Dragon Raja silver tale guide. If you need the information about the bronze and the gold tale you can visit the link below.
- This guide is still in process, and there are still many tales out there. We will update this guide soon after we unlock some more tales.
- For the Bronze and the Gold Tale will be provided in other sections:
LIST OF SILVER TALE/ANECDOTE
|Old Man and Sea||Little Girl and Umbrella||Mysterious Thief|
|Warm Menus||Angel's Voice||Basketball Team|
|Midnight Voice||Harbor Guardian||Tokyo Jumper|
|Mystery in Mirror|
Little Girl and Umbrella
- Go to Chizuru on a rainy day
- Find a little girl with an umbrella, she is located near the Supermarket (160,219)
- Talk to her
- Choose the second option (do not buy the umbrella, it costs 350k gold)
- Finish the conversation (“You really are a good person”)
- At 9.00 am go to Chizuru (104,217) to meet the little girl once again
- Talk to her then choose the first answer (I don’t want the umbrella. I want you)
Old Man and Sea
- Go to the Lighthouse at Siberia Harbor (237,126)
- Knock the door
- Go find NPC Old man (422,200) then talk to him
- Go inside the hut and sit on the wooden chair (311,342)
- Find the orphanage’s toolbox (335,355)
- Collect the materials needed. You can collect the materials from the fallen trees (219,357) (324,308) (320,301) (323,306)
- Back to the old man, make a boat for the old man, talk to him
- Wait for the next 2 days then go visit the lighthouse again to complete the Tale
- Go to Tokyo (368.332), enter the hotel at 11 pm – 1 am
- Access the elevator. You will enter some random rooms.
- You can also enter this elevator room from “Hot Spring Resort” then exit the room through the door
- Do it several times until you enter a dark mysterious room.
- Turn on the vision, then access the Television (Tap the television)
- You will be brought outside the room.
- Enter the room again (Do the same steps), turn on the vision, and you will see the footprints in front of the TV.
- Check the footprints, and check the next room.
- You will find a little girl there, talk to her to complete the tale
- Visit NPC Antonia in Siberia Harbor (330.348) every day on a Blizzard condition
- Talk to her, and you will have a chance to trigger 6 different conditions. (Moving a box, Nothing happen, talk about Nark, Clean the bed, Clean the yard, and find a sled dog)
- You can only trigger one condition a day. Do it every day to trigger different conditions.
- Complete all conditions to finish the tale.