Last Cloudia, a new Japanese RPG game has just released its global version for Android and IOS. In this game, you can collect characters and ARKs (Skill for your character) from Gacha. After you finish with the prologue, you will be given a free 10-Summon ticket with at least 1 SR unit for your starter units. Since it is a Gacha game, you have to take advantage of this chance to get your best units. If you don’t get your best units, what you have to do is reroll the game until you get what you need. So, here are some steps of the Last Cloudia reroll guide without re-downloading the data.
- These steps start after you finish the prologue and your first-time Gacha.
Last Cloudia reroll guide:
- Close the game.
- Go to your file manager.
- Find the Last Cloudia file. (Phone Storage → Android → data → com.aidis.lastcloudiaen)
- Rename the file (ex: com.aidis.lastcloudiaen1)
- Go to App Manager → Find Last Cloudia app
- Clear the Data and Cache
- Back to your file manager, rename the Claudia data file to its original name
- Run the game, skip all the stories until you get the 10 free Gacha.
- Repeat the steps until you get your wanted units.
- Enjoy the game
Those are some easy steps about the last Cloudia reroll guide without re-downloading the data. I hope this guide will be useful and enjoy the game.