Sword Art Online: Integral Factor (SAO IF) that was released for global on March 2018, has become one of the most trending topic for Open World MMORPG mobile game. You can download the application from Google Play Store or App Store. If you are going to play this Sword Art Online: Integral Factor (SAO IF) as a beginner, you have to pay attention to several things. One of them is about SAO IF rerolling guide. You can also check this SAO monster and drop list as a guidance.
Why rerolling is important in this game? Because there is a Gacha event with a very cheap cost. It is only 250 arcana gems for 11 ability and you can get 3* skills or above from this gacha. This gacha is very important because this gacha is very cheap, and it is limited only once per account. So it will be a waste if you do not get at least one 4* skill weapon from this gacha.
In order to do this limited gacha event you have to reroll this game again, and start from the beginning. You can repeat this reroll until you get at least one 4* skill weapon.
There are some SAO IF rerolling guide but that guides will need to re-download the data again. Doing that thing will waste your time. From this guide you will be able to do some rerolling without re-download all data again. So, here is SAO IF rerolling guide without re-download all data again.
- Go to the file manager → Android → data → rename file “bandainamcoent.saoifww” to any other name, but you have to remember the origin name. I suggest you to change the file extension name only ex: “com.bandainamcoent.saoifwws” so it will be easier to change the file name to the origin one. (There probably are a warning if you change the extension name, but you don’t need to worry, you can change it again later.)
- Go to the application manager then clear the SAO IF data only.
- Go back to the file manager → Android → data → rename the “com.bandainamcoent.saoifwws” into the original name “com.bandainamcoent.saoifww”.
- Run the application.
- If you do those steps correctly, you don’t need to re-download the data again. What you need to do next, is just skip all the conversation, skip the avatar creation (You can change the avatar, name, and partner name later), finish the event as fast as possible, until you meet “Argo” or you can access the menu.
- After you can access the menu, go to menu → Shop → rare order → choose the “A-head-start 1x order”
- Do those steps several times until you get at least 4* skill weapon.
That is SAO IF rerolling guide without re-downloading all data again. By doing those steps, system will clear the account only without recognizing the data because you have changed the file data name. As a beginner this SAO IF rerolling guide is very important. Some pro players will do this steps even hundreds times until they get what they really want.